The first store
Nuts are Good! Inc. began in 1988 as Fresh Roasted Almond Company, a tiny retail roaster in the middle of a mall in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lifelong Metro Detroiters, we are two brothers, Jonny and Danny Levy, who love roasting flavored nuts. We are known for roasting and flavoring almonds in cinnamon and vanilla, and we've grown to become the #1 wholesale roaster of cinnamon almonds in the USA. Over the years, we've roasted dozens of different nut and flavor combinations, from a maple pecan to a toffee sunflower seed. We built our business on new recipes and quality ingredients.
Make Cinnamon Almonds at Home!
Buffalo Peanuts??? When someone asked us to make a sweet and hot nut, we couldn't fathom the possibilites. But Buffalo flavor is so popular, and our version on a peanut is so surprisingly tasty. This little nut is really something.
You can ask for our snacks wherever nuts are sold: grocery stores, sports venues, specialty food shops, pubs, convenience stores, and anywhere a great snack is appreciated.
Some of Our Proudest Accomplishments
- We're the oldest wholesale manufacturer of cinnamon almonds in the USA. We follow an old-world recipe, kettle roasting every batch under the watchful eye of the the master roaster.
- Nuts are good for you, and we're proud to make snacks with health benefits.
- We figured out how to dry roast in big kettle batches. Dry roasting (as opposed to oil roasting) helps extend the freshness and shelf life of nuts, and bigger batches mean a better value for our customers.
- We invented the Buffalo Peanut.
- Our customers keep coming back. We've been roasting snacks for 19 years and still have many of our original customers.
For us, the company has always been about pleasing people through their taste buds. Folks who don't even like nuts often tell us how much they like our stuff. Thanks everybody, thanks.
Jonny and Danny Levy
Nuts are Good! Inc.